CCEH - AdministrationThe CCEH Administrative Core provides scientific and budgetary oversight for all CCEH activities. This includes, in addition to the Pilot and Feasibility Program, an Enrichment Program that supports outside speakers, high school summer internships, and short-term on-sight training opportunities for NIDDK-funded trainees from anywhere in the US.
- Thomas Building, D1-100
- Mailing Address:
- P.O. Box 19024, D1-100, Seattle, WA 98109-1024
- (206) 667-4549
- (206) 667-5978
- Beverly Torok-Storb, Ph.D.
The Core Center of Excellence in Hematology (CCEH) was established in September 1999 with funding from NIDDK. (DK056465)
- CCEH - Administration
- CCEH - Blood Cell Analysis
- CCEH - Genotype Tracking
- CCEH - Hematopoietic Cell Processing and Repository
- CCEH - Molecular and Cell Reagents
- CCEH - Specialized Mouse Services
- CCEH - Vector Production