Comparative MedicineComparative Medicine (formerly Animal Health Resources) provides a broad variety of animal housing, veterinary and research support services. The facility is fully accredited by the Association for Assessment and Accreditation of Laboratory Animal Care and complies with all United States Department of Agriculture, Public Health Service, Washington State and local area animal welfare regulations. Veterinarians are also available to pre-review your protocol applications and revisions to expedite IACUC review.
- P.O. Box 19024, CD-101 Seattle, WA 98109-1024
- (206) 667-5313
- (206) 667-6380
- Rajesh K. Uthamanthil, D.V.M., Ph.D., DACLAM, Director
(HutchnetID and IACUC approval are needed for login. Contact Comp Med to request access.)
- Contact the Comparative Medicine Director (206-667-5313) to discuss your project and needs.
- Submit necessary paperwork to the IACUC.
- Complete the training required by IACUC.
- After receiving approval, you can access our facilites and order animals.