Experimental HistopathologyThe Experimental Histopathology Shared Resource provides a broad range of histology, histochemistry, immunochemistry, and pathology services. The team has extensive experience working with human tissue as well as other experimental model systems.
- Thomas Building, DE-360
- Mailing Address:
- P.O. Box 19024, DE-360 Seattle, WA 98109
- (206) 667-6166
- (206) 667-6845
- Julie Randolph-Habecker, Ph.D., Staff Scientist and Director
Researcher Profile for Julie Randolph-Habecker, Ph.D.
A complete listing of Experimental Histopathology employees is available from the directory.
We work closely with Sue Knoblaugh, D.V.M., in Comparative Pathology.
- Aperio and Spectrum Training Resources
- Aperio FL Training
- Cryopreservation Techniques
- Fundamentals of Immunohistochemistry
- Histo Hints
- Immunohistochemistry Training Resources
- Quick-start guide for Aperio Image Analysis Suite
- Sources of Background - Immunohistochemistry
- Tips about Fixation and Formalin
Doing Business with Experimental HistopathologyThomas Building, DE-360