Scientific ImagingScientific Imaging serves as a centralized facility for imaging and visualization. The resource provides access to time lapse and 3-D microscopy and quantitative autoradiography.
- Thomas Building, DE-512
- Mailing Address:
- P.O. Box 19024, DE-512 Seattle, WA 98109-1024
- (206) 667-4205
- Julio Vazquez, Ph.D., Staff Scientist and Director
A complete listing of Scientific Imaging employees is available from the directory.
- Canon T1i Digital Camera
- Cellomics (Thermofisher) ArrayScan Vti
- DeltaVision Elite
- Epson 1680 Flat-bed Scanner
- Incucyte Zoom
- Li-Cor Odyssey infra-red imaging system
- Nikon Eclipse E800
- Nikon Live
- Nikon TIRF/STORM
- Typhoon Trio imager
- Ultraview Vox spinning disk confocal system.
- Zeiss LSM 7 MP
- Zeiss LSM 780 NLO
- Zeiss M2Bio