Cold Spring Harbor Protocols
An interdisciplinary journal providing a definitive source of research methods in cell, developmental and molecular biology, genetics, bioinformatics, protein science, computational biology, immunology, neuroscience and imaging. Newly commissioned protocols and unsolicited submissions are supplemented with articles based on Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory's renowned courses and manuals.
Link to Resource: Cold Spring Harbor Protocols
Access is restricted to FHCRC faculty and staff. If off campus, sign in when prompted with your library ID and password.
- Journals List
- Ovid (guest or library account)
- Web of Science - Science Citation Index
- Pubmed (Get Article Enabled)
- Library Catalog (Account Login)
- Document Delivery Form
- Researcher Profiles
- Library Affiliations & Memberships
- Fred Hutch Authored Papers (Intranet)