Mass Spectrometry-based Proteomics course April 2-6
Proteomics is offereing a 5 day course on Mass Spectrometry-based Proteomics April 2-6, 2012 (9AM - 12 daily). Space is limited. Anyone interested in taking the course should register with Liz Hirunmetakij by email at email@example.com.
The course is intended to educate novice users of the technology to the level where they have a solid understanding and could apply proteomics to their research.
Topics that will be covered:
- Basis of Mass Spectrometers
- Data Acquisition; LC/MS
- Protein Identification and Quantitation
- Characterizing Post-translational Modifications
- Analysis of Complex Mixtures
- Targeted Proteomics
- Basis for Database Search Algorithms
- Rudimentary Analysis of Proteomics Data
- Preparing Samples for Mass Spectrometry
- Monday April 2 - M1-A303
- Tuesday April 3 - M1-A303
- Wednesday April 4 - B1-074-076
- Thursday April 5 - D1-080 (Sze West)
- Friday April 6 - B1-076
Shared Resources are core facilities that provide services and access to specialized equipment for research activities.
Paul Woloshin, MBA, Ph.D.
Vice President, Shared Resources
Doing Business with Shared Resources
Instructions for first time Instrument Scheduler users.